Important Coaching Information
Mandatory Requirements for all Coaches to complete
Garda Vetting FAI Link
Safe Guarding FAI Link to Book Course
NOTE: **It is Mandatory that all Teams use Club Zap to communicate plus it ensures that all Fees can be paid using our application**
Registration Fee Web Link
New Player Registration Form 2022 - To be returned to a committee member to register any new player on your team accordingly
New Player Registration Form
Mandatory Requirments for all Coaches to Read
Child Safeguarding Policy
Booking a Course
FAI Web Link to Book Course
Instructions: Select in section Coach Education then select the Course Required for Example PDP1
Note: Prior to booking a course please contact one of the Committee to help provide advice
Manortown United FC will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all coaches, managers and volunteers are
suitable to work with children and young people.
- All new volunteers must first submit a volunteer application form (Request from Committee Member)
- All appointments are subject to approval and ratification by the Manortown United FC Committee.
- All managers/coaches and volunteers associated with the Club must be Garda Vetted through the FAI. - Link Above
- All new coaches and volunteers must first be Garda Vetted before they commence working with children young persons.
- All coaches, managers and volunteers are expected at all times to abide by all Club rules, policies and procedures.
- Training – where possible the club will provide training to up skill volunteers.
- Volunteers\coaches from each team will take part in either the FAI or SDCC Safeguarding 1 workshop
NOTE: In the event of failure by any volunteer to abide by Club rules and by the highest standards of ethics and good
practice, the Club may issue an immediate stand down order.
Once recruited the Club will make all efforts to support coaches, managers and volunteers