The Club Compliance Officer Role is to promote and implement the club’s policies and procedures for the protection of our members, volunteers, coaches, managers and parents.
- Training Venue, Facilities and Equipment
- Ensure that a COVID-19 Risk Assessment is carried out on the training venue prior to its use.
- Ensure that COVID-19 signage is visible throughout the training facility.
- Ensure that no changing rooms or showers are used.
- Ensure that sanitary facilities are accessible for players and coaches.
- Ensure that all training equipment, including goalposts are sanitized before and after every training session.
The Training Sessions
- Ensure that the group numbers specified in the FAI Safer Return to Training Protocol are adhered to: Adult Training | Group of 15 (14 players & minimum of 1 coach)
- Underage Training | Group of 15 (13 players & minimum of 2 coaches)
- Ensure that only essential personnel access the training pitch/area
- Ensure that the training area is at least 75 X 50 metres in size
- Ensure that social distancing is adhered to by all players and coaches when accessing and leaving the training area
- Ensure contact is kept to a minimum during the training session, as per FAI Safer Return to Training Protocol.
- Ensure players, coaches and parents refrain from congregating at the venue or car park during pick-ups and drop-offs.
Coaches and Players
- Ensure that the coaches and players understand and adhere to their responsibilities, as set out in the FAI Safer Return to Training Protocol.
- Keep a record of attendees at all training sessions for contact tracing purposes.
- Regularly liaise with, and report to, the Club Chairperson and relevant coach(es) regarding the training sessions and adherence to the FAI Safer Return to Training Protocol